Saturday, June 13, 2015

Mac-book 2011 13" w/ herschel camouflage case price drop $700

I am thankful for selling a 13" Macbook Pro as part of very good condition. Comes complete with new commissionner and extender cable. It works just perfectly, my reason for selling is that I merely finished school and find that I scarcely use it. Comes with herschel case in which hold iphone and ipad. The product or service retails at $1524. 37 later on taxes, I'm looking for first $700 or reasonable offer. Please problems lowballers. I WILL NOT MESSAGE we all back if you lowball. No domestic trades. For inquiries, please email me snabel-a first_last05@hotmail. com. Thank you.

I like Macbook Pro cases 13 inch. I have many years experience about Macbook Pro cases 13 inch.More information about Macbook Pro 13 inch case. It is a helpful resource for your referMacBook Air 13\

No comments:

Post a Comment